PROPRIETARY INFORMATION CLAUSE
Proprietary Information" means all of the information contained in or posted on this website. All rights, title and interest in and to the Proprietary Information as well as the copyrights and other rights of whatever nature relating thereto shall at all times vest solely in SSSBC.
The user of this website acknowledges and undertakes to SSSBC that it will not use the Proprietary Information other than for verifying the Proprietary Information and that he/she or it will not disclose any portion of the Proprietary Information to any third party for any reason whatsoever. 1. COPYRIGHT
- Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this site vest with SSSBC.
- The content of this site is protected under applicable South African and International law including, but not limited to, South African Copyright and Trademark laws, International Copyright and Trademark laws and Conventions.
- Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any material on this site. The user may however download, retrieve, view, print, refer to or sight the content of this site for private, educational or non-commercial home use only.
- Users seeking permission to use the content of this site for commercial purposes may contact Natasha Jacobs by e-mail:
- SSSBC cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this site and accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this site. Users are invited to inform SSSBC of such matter appearing on this site to the person referred to in clause 1.4 above.
- By visiting or sending e-mails to SSSBC via this site, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from SSSBC. This may be cancelled via our unsubscribe policy.
- The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by SSSBC satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be "in writing".
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- SSSBC provides links to other related internet sites. SSSBC does not sponsor or edit these sites and these links are provided for the user's convenience only.
- The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by SSSBC of the site and any use and/or reliance on the site is at the user's own risk.
No user, be it a person, business or website may:
- Frame this site or any of the pages on this site in any manner whatsoever;
- Use any technology to search and gain information from this site unless the prior written consent of SSSBC is obtained.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of the SSSBC site is at the user's sole risk.
- SSSBC makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects to the person referred to in clause 1.4 above.
- This site is provided on an "as is" basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
- The user acknowledges and confirms SSSBC’s indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the SSSBC site or the interpretation of information contained in this site or hyper-linked sites.
- SSSBC has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, and, while SSSBC has tried to provide accurate information, there may be inadvertent technical inaccuracies and typographical inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise. Furthermore, this site may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by SSSBC. SSSBC is not responsible for the content of those sites.
- However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms, trojans, bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the user's system.
- No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site.
- The SSSBC site may describe products and services that are not available worldwide. We reserve the right to make changes to this page at any time without notice.
- The prices quoted on this website are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise advised, all prices exclude government fees and taxes and delivery costs.
- By accessing this site, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user's use of this site.
- Any information collected by SSSBC from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user's prior written consent thereto is obtained.
- The user hereby agrees that SSSBC from time to time may communicate with it.
8. ALTERATION TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
- SSSBC may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
- The use of or access to this site constitutes the user's acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- SSSBC has the exclusive discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this site at any time, without prior notice to the user.